I can’t wait to get married because its like a sleepover every night with your best friend.
(Source: thrillsurfer, via pevvsum)
Spend your time on those who love you unconditionally. Don’t waste it on those that only love you when the conditions are right for them.
-Unknown (via psych-facts)
1. Learn how to say no. Sing yourself to sleep with gusts of opinion. Find love in your strength.
2. Learn how to say yes.
3. Love yourself. If you can’t, pretend you do.
4. Be brave. Ask him out, eat out alone, take a road trip for one.
5. You will see people’s true character in the ways they treat you when you are fighting.
7. Get a thick skin, build up your armor. Learn when to wear it, and when to take it off.
8. Realize that your feelings and emotions are valid.
9. Fold yourself into someone’s arms, even if they are not “the one.”
10. Accept that a perfect soulmate may never appear—be your own.
-Michelle K., 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before Turning 20. (via michellekpoems)